The people of Lawndale just don't get Daria Morgendorffer. See, Daria was born alienated, and now she's just trying to make it through high school with as little human contact as possible. Daria lacks enthusiasm, but she makes up for it with sarcasm.
|1||Fizz Ed||20:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Sappy Anniversary||20:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Fat Like Me||21:19||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Camp Fear||20:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The Story of D||20:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Lucky Strike||20:51||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Arts Burn||20:50||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||One J At a Time||20:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Life In the Past Lane||20:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Aunt Nauseum||20:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Prize Fighters||20:50||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||My Night At Daria’s||21:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Boxing Daria||20:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Is It College Yet? - The Movie||1:05:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Daria, Season 5 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Daria, Season 5 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Daria, Season 5 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Daria, Season 5_Episode_1.avi and Daria, Season 5_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles