In the first full-length season of The Simpsons Homer met Marge and The Treehouse of Horror first trilogized terror. Featuring the Best. Debut. Ever. of Springfield's own Comic Book Guy!
|1||Bart Gets an F||23:08||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Simpson and Delilah||23:09||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Treehouse of Horror||23:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Two Cars in Every Garage and Three Eyes||23:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Dancin' Homer||23:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Dead Putting Society||23:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Bart vs. Thanksgiving||23:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Bart the Daredevil||22:50||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Itchy & Scratchy & Marge||23:09||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Bart Gets Hit By a Car||23:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish||23:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||The Way We Was||23:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Homer vs. Lisa and the 8th Commandment||23:09||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Principal Charming||23:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Oh Brother, Where Are Thou?||23:09||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Bart's Dog Gets an F||23:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Old Money||22:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Brush With Greatness||22:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Lisa's Substitute||22:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||The War of the Simpsons||23:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||Three Men and a Comic Book||22:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||Blood Feud||23:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The Simpsons, Season 2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Simpsons, Season 2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Simpsons, Season 2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Simpsons, Season 2_Episode_1.avi and The Simpsons, Season 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles