In the first season of Frasier, Frasier (Kelsey Grammer) and Marty (John Mahoney) try to learn how to coexist without driving each other crazy ("The Good Son" and "Space Quest."). Niles (David Hyde Pierce) and Daphne (Jane Leeves) spend a stormy evening in Niles's house in "A Midwinter Night's Dream." Frasier searches for love with the ex-girlfriend of one of his radio show callers in "Call Me Irresponsible." Frasier's ex-wife Lilith (Bebe Neuwirth) makes a guest appearance in "The Show Where Lilith Comes Back." The family takes a cross-country trip in a Winnebago in "Travels with Martin" and Frasier and Niles collaborate on a book in "Author Author."
|1||The Good Son (Pilot)||23:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Space Quest||22:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Dinner At Eight||22:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||I Hate Frasier Crane||22:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Here's Looking At You||22:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The Crucible||22:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Call Me Irresponsible||22:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Beloved Infidel||22:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Selling Out||22:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Oops||22:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Death Becomes Him||22:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Miracle On Third or Fourth Street||22:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Guess Who's Coming to Breakfast?||22:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Can't Buy Me Love||22:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||You Can't Tell a Crook By His Cover||22:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||The Show Where Lilith Comes Back||22:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||A Midwinter Night's Dream||22:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||And the Whimper Is||22:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Give Him the Chair||22:09||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||Fortysomething||22:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||Travels With Martin||22:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||Author Author||22:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|23||Frasier Crane's Day Off||22:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|24||My Coffee With Niles||22:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Frasier, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Frasier, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Frasier, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Frasier, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and Frasier, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles