In the eleventh season of Frasier, Frasier's former producer Roz (Peri Gilpin) returns to radio station KACL, because she hates her new job but actually because she hoped that Frasier would dump his latest love, the beautiful but tactless Julia Wilcox (Felicity Huffman). To her dismay Frasier ends things with Julia only to enter into another bumpy relationship with Charlotte (Laura Linney) the owner of a failing matchmaking service in "Match Game." The most surprising amorous development is Martin Crane (John Mahoney) and sexy lounge singer Ronee Lawrence (Wendie Malick), who as a teenager had been Frasier and Niles' babysitter. Ultimately, Martin proposes in "Boo!" Elsewhere on the romantic front, Niles (David Hyde Pierce) and Daphne (Jane Leeves) are anxious to start a family nd they are pleased to discover they are with child in "No Sex, Please, We're Skittish." Frasier's final episodes, "Goodnight, Seattle, Parts 1 and 2," incorporate Martin and Ronee's chaotic wedding, Daphne going into labor and Frasier facing a profound change of job and location.
|1||No Sex, Please, We're Skittish||22:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||A Man, a Plan and a Gal: Julia||21:52||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Doctor Is Out||22:09||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The Babysitter||21:53||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The Placeholder||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||I'm Listening||22:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Maris Returns||22:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Murder Most Maris||22:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Guns N' Neuroses||22:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Seabee Jeebies||21:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||High Holidays||23:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Frasier Lite||22:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||The Ann Who Came to Dinner||22:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Freudian Sleep||21:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Caught in the Act||22:06||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Boo!||22:08||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Coots and Ladders||21:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Match Game||23:06||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Miss Right Now||22:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||And Frasier Makes Three||22:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||Detour||22:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||Crock Tales||22:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|23||Goodnight Seattle, Pt. 1||23:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|24||Goodnight Seattle, Pt. 2||23:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Frasier, Season 11 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Frasier, Season 11 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Frasier, Season 11 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Frasier, Season 11_Episode_1.avi and Frasier, Season 11_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles