To save the world, Avatar Korra endured her most intense battle yet. Now broken and bruised, Korra begins a journey of self-discovery and survival as the strong prey upon the weak. When an aggressive military force rises up led by the power-hungry Kuvira, the fate of the Earth Kingdom hangs in the balance and only the Avatar can set things right.
|1||After All These Years||22:52||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Korra Alone||22:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Coronation||22:53||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The Calling||22:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Enemy At the Gates||22:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Battle of Zaofu||22:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Reunion||22:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Remembrances||22:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Beyond the Wilds||22:50||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Operation: Beifong||22:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Kuvira's Gambit||22:55||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Day of the Colossus||22:55||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||The Last Stand||22:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The Legend of Korra, Book 4: Balance videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Legend of Korra, Book 4: Balance videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Legend of Korra, Book 4: Balance by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Legend of Korra, Book 4: Balance_Episode_1.avi and The Legend of Korra, Book 4: Balance_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles