Just up the river from our nation's capital lies a hidden gem - Potomac, Maryland. Its rolling hills, gated mansions, sophisticated prep schools, and exclusive country clubs all serve to keep the area invitation-only. Sprinkled throughout this community are a handful of old-line, wealthy African-American families who have historically broken racial barriers to provide the best life possible for their children. "The Real Housewives of Potomac" follows the upscale lives of six intriguing, well-to-do women: Gizelle Bryant, Katie Rost, Karen Huger, Charrisse Jackson-Jordan, Robyn Dixon, and Ashley Darby, all of whom have fought for their places in this society by way of legacy or marriage. In a town where entry is granted only through class, pedigree, and lineage, how far will these ladies go to secure their spot at the top of this prestigious circle? "The Real Housewives of Potomac" is produced by True Entertainment with Steven Weinstock, Glenda Hersh, Lauren Eskelin, Lorraine Haughton-Lawson, Bianca Barnes-Williams, Ashley McFarlin Buie serving as Executive Producers, and Anne Swan as Co-Executive Producer. Andy Cohen also serves as an Executive Producer.
|1||Mind Your Manners||43:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Divas, Queens and Bubalas||43:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||What a Little Whiskey Can Do||43:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Desperately Seeking Marriage||43:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Error On the High Seas||43:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Beach Session||43:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Reading Is Fundamental||43:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||All Shades of Shade||43:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Fifty Sense||43:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Rules of Enragement||43:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Reunion, Pt. 1||43:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Reunion, Pt. 2||43:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The Real Housewives of Potomac, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Real Housewives of Potomac, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Real Housewives of Potomac, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Real Housewives of Potomac, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and The Real Housewives of Potomac, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles