This season the ladies are dealing with the high and lows of friendships, and marriages are being challenged.
|1||You Gotta Make Millions to Owe Millions||43:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Meet the Press||43:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Meme Your Own Business||42:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||First Ladies and Second Chances||43:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Shade in a Bubble||43:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||I Came from Jesus||43:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Blue Skies and Blue Eyes||43:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||That's Scentertainment||43:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||A Happy Medium||43:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||RSVPlease!||43:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Ex's and Oh No's||43:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Can't Hide from These Green Eyes||43:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Mime Your Own Business||43:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Cannes We All Just Get Along||43:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Turm-Oil in France||43:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Au Revoir Drama||43:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Hot Gossip, Cold Pizza||43:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Unsolved Mystery||43:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Reunion, Pt. 1||43:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||Reunion, Pt. 2||43:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The Real Housewives of Potomac, Season 3 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Real Housewives of Potomac, Season 3 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Real Housewives of Potomac, Season 3 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Real Housewives of Potomac, Season 3_Episode_1.avi and The Real Housewives of Potomac, Season 3_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles