Coming up this season, love is in the air as Gizelle Bryant rekindles a relationship with her ex-husband, pastor Jamal Bryant, but her daughters are struggling to accept their new normal, making things challenging for the couple. Although Karen Huger and Ray are back in Potomac with a beautiful new home, their 23-year "institution" may be in question when Karen discovers that Ray's feelings for her might not be the same as they used to be. Ashley Darby and Michael are in heavenly bliss with their new baby, Dean. But just when their relationship gets back on track, their newfound happiness is threatened by news of Michael's wild night on the town. Robyn Dixon and Juan have been through hell and back, and after living under one roof with their two sons for six years, Robyn is ready to make things official. Now all she needs is for Juan to make his move or will she make hers first? Juggling a house with three kids and a new feathered friend is taking its toll on Monique Samuels.
|1||Old Testaments, New Revelations||43:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The Rumor Meal||43:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Sip and See You Later||43:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Celebrations and Strange Explanations||43:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Look Who's Squawking||43:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The Text Heard 'round the Lake House||43:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Fireball and Firepits||43:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Serving Up Betrayals||43:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||The Tipping Point||43:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The Real Housewives of Potomac, Season 5 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Real Housewives of Potomac, Season 5 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Real Housewives of Potomac, Season 5 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Real Housewives of Potomac, Season 5_Episode_1.avi and The Real Housewives of Potomac, Season 5_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles