After the Legends saved the planet from the alien horde last season, they had little time to celebrate before another mysterious Waverider suddenly appeared and blasted their ship to smithereens before disappearing. Now, our heroes are stranded in 1925 with no way home. Determined to return to their own time, the Legends – including a now human Gideon – trek across the country to New York City, where they hope to locate Dr. Gwyn Davies, an early pioneer of time travel…but early time travel isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. The makeshift craft will hurl our team into strange times and places with the mystery Waverider hot on their trail.
|1.||DC’s Legends of Tomorrow S7: Comic-con Reveal||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||4:34||An excerpt from the 2021 panel featuring the cast and producers discussing season 7.|
First of all, you will need to download the DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Season 7 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Season 7 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Season 7 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Season 7_Episode_1.avi and DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Season 7_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Season 2 - 20 episodes
DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Season 4 - 19 episodes
DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Season 3 - 24 episodes
DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Season 1 - 24 episodes
DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Season 5 - 22 episodes
DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Seasons 1-5 - 109 episodes
DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Season 6 - 1 episodes
DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Season 7 - 1 episodes