Season 3 punches in with Jim Halpert's unexpected transfer to the Stamford office, but will it punch out with the closing of the Scranton branch? With his unorthodox management style, ever-impulsive Michael Scott (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell) continues to wreak havoc for the staff and hapless temp Ryan Howard (B.J. Novak). Little does Michael know, his unwanted protégé Dwight Shrute (Rainn Wilson) is planning a coup. Also in the works: Unexpected wedding bells chime and we finally get to visit the Shrute family beet farm business. Meanwhile, will Jim Halpert (John Krasinski) find a new love? What of Pam Beesly (Jenna Fischer)? And in a sudden turn of events, Michael is forced to make a last ditch effort to save the company.
First of all, you will need to download the The Office, Season 3 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Office, Season 3 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Office, Season 3 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Office, Season 3_Episode_1.avi and The Office, Season 3_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
My favorite show
Hitting its peak
Best Show on TV
Still my favorite show
The Office: The Complete Series - 194 episodes
The Office, Season 4 - 14 episodes
The Office, Season 1 - 6 episodes
The Office, Season 3 - 23 episodes
The Office, Season 2 - 22 episodes
The Office, Season 7 - 29 episodes
The Office, Season 6 - 27 episodes
The Office, Season 9 - 29 episodes
The Office, Season 5 - 26 episodes
The Office, Season 8 - 25 episodes
The Office - Producer's Picks - 10 episodes
Dwight Schrute’s Ultimate Episode Collection - 11 episodes
Employees of the Month Collection - 14 episodes
Jim and Pam's Jam Pack - 13 episodes
The Best (and Worst) of Michael Scott - 5 episodes