"Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry." Mild-mannered research scientist David Banner (Emmy Award nominee Bill Bixby) finds he must offer this heroic warning after exposure to gamma radiation transforms him into the terrifying and enraged Hulk (Lou Ferrigno). Bursting from comic book pages to your television screens, this fantastic iconic series follows the adventures of Dr. Banner, who turns into a raging green monster when made angry. Will he ever find peace? Find out in this action-packed series!
|1||The Incredible Hulk - Pilot||1:34:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Death In the Family, Pt. 1||47:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Death In the Family, Pt. 2||47:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Final Round||50:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The Beast Within||50:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Of Guilt, Models and Murder||49:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Terror In Times Square||50:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||747||50:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Hulk Breaks Las Vegas||50:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Never Give a Trucker an Even Break||49:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Life and Death||50:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Earthquakes Happen||50:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||The Waterfront Story||49:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Ricky||48:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||A Child In Need||49:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The Incredible Hulk, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Incredible Hulk, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Incredible Hulk, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Incredible Hulk, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and The Incredible Hulk, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles