David Banner (Bill Bixby) continues his struggle to keep his green-skinned alter ego at bay in the third season of this classic sci-fi series based on Stan Lee's popular Marvel comic book character. After working as a magician's assistant and a taxi driver, among other professions, the fugitive doctor eventually returns home to help his father save the family farm and mend a few broken fences in the process.
|1||Metamorphosis||48:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Brain Child||48:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||My Favorite Magician||48:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Jake||48:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Behind the Wheel||48:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Homecoming||48:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The Snare||48:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Babalao||47:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Captive Night||48:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Broken Image||48:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Proof Positive||48:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Sideshow||48:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Long Run Home||48:18||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Falling Angels||48:19||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||The Lottery||48:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||The Psychic||48:19||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||A Rock and a Hard Place||48:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Deathmask||48:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Equinox||48:18||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||Nine Hours||48:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||On the Line||48:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||Prometheus, Pt. 1||48:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|23||Prometheus, Pt. 2||48:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|24||Goodbye, Eddie Caine||48:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The Incredible Hulk, Season 3 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Incredible Hulk, Season 3 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Incredible Hulk, Season 3 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Incredible Hulk, Season 3_Episode_1.avi and The Incredible Hulk, Season 3_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles