In the second season of the classic action series, Dr. David Banner (Bill Bixby) continues his long, lonely quest to rid himself of the angry creature that lurks within him: the Incredible Hulk (Lou Ferrigno). And always on his trail is that pesky tabloid reporter Jack McGee (Jack Colvin). The season starts with an explosive two-parter in which David weds a hypnotherapist (Mariette Hartley) after a brief courtship, only to learn her dark secret.
|1||Married, Pt. 1||48:06||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Married, Pt. 2||47:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Antowuk Horror||48:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Rainbow's End||48:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Another Path||48:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Alice In Disco Land||48:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Killer Instinct||48:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Stop the Presses||48:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Escape from Los Santos||48:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Wildfire||47:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||A Solitary Place||48:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Like a Brother||48:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Haunted||48:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Mystery Man, Pt. 1||48:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Mystery Man, Pt. 2||48:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||The Disciple||48:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||No Escape||48:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Kindred Spirits||48:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||The Confession||48:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||The Quiet Room||48:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||Vendetta Road||48:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||Blind Rage||48:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|23||The Slam||48:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The Incredible Hulk, Season 2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Incredible Hulk, Season 2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Incredible Hulk, Season 2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Incredible Hulk, Season 2_Episode_1.avi and The Incredible Hulk, Season 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles