From its first airings in September 1969, Scooby-Doo became an animated American classic. Sleuthing up mystery and suspense, the Mystery Inc. gang — Fred, Velma, Daphne, Shaggy, and their talking dog Scooby — always find that no mystery is too scary and no adventure too dangerous for their collective detective work.
|1||What a Night for a Knight||22:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||A Clue for Scooby Doo||22:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Hassle In the Castle||21:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Mine Your Own Business||22:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Decoy for a Dognapper||22:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||What the Hex Going On?||22:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Never Ape and Ape Man||22:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Foul Play In Funland||22:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||The Backstage Rage||22:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Bedlam in the Big Top||22:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts||22:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Scooby-Doo and a Mummy Too||22:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Which Witch Is Which||22:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Go Away Ghost Ship||22:06||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Spooky Space Kook||22:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||A Night of Fright Is No Delight||21:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||That's Snow Ghost||22:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Scooby-Doo Where Are You?, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Scooby-Doo Where Are You?, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Scooby-Doo Where Are You?, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Scooby-Doo Where Are You?, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and Scooby-Doo Where Are You?, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles