Break a leg! The curtain is ready to rise, but will Mickey and the gang be ready for the show? While Minnie is preparing for her Winter Bow Show, she and her nieces, Millie and Melody, accidentally go off on a wild winter wonderland adventure to the Clubhouse North Pole! Then, the Sensational Six Polka Band must fix their instruments, before the baby elephants’ dance performance. And in preparation for the big Flower Show, Minnie and Daisy must water their flower gardens using the Glove Balloon. It’s showtime with the clubhouse gang, and the show must go on!
First of all, you will need to download the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Minnie's Winter Bow Show videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Minnie's Winter Bow Show videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Minnie's Winter Bow Show by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Minnie's Winter Bow Show_Episode_1.avi and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Minnie's Winter Bow Show_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles