The seventh season of “Married at First Sight” heads to Texas where 6 singles yearning for a life-long partnership agree to a provocative proposal: getting legally married to a stranger the moment they first meet, at the altar. After several weeks together, each couple must make a decision: do they remain together or decide to divorce?
|1||Love Match||40:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||I Don't Even Know His Name||41:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||I Do...Not Know You||41:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Who Did I Marry?||41:53||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Pressure or Paradise||41:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Trouble In Paradise||41:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Too Close for Comfort||40:51||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||I Want an Equal Partner||40:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Back to Reality||41:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Fantasies and Firsts||41:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||From Stranger to Sweetheart||41:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||State of the Union||41:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||The Art of Communication||41:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Married At First Sight, Season 7 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Married At First Sight, Season 7 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Married At First Sight, Season 7 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Married At First Sight, Season 7_Episode_1.avi and Married At First Sight, Season 7_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles