Married at First Sight heats up the summer in New Orleans for season 11 of the groundbreaking relationship series. Five new couples will take a leap of faith when they walk down the aisle to marry a complete stranger. All 17 episodes are megasized to capture each couple’s emotional journey as they go from wedding to honeymoon to early nesting to the daily struggles of working on their marriage.
|1||Kickoff Special||1:19:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Matchmaking Special||42:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Story Begins||1:22:52||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||I've Never Met My Fiance||1:22:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||It's Not the First Time||1:23:26||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||What Happened Last Night?||1:23:19||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The Honeymoon Begins||1:23:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||I See Red Flags||1:23:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||The Honeymoon is Over||1:23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||You Can Get Out of This!||1:23:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Opening Up is Hard To Do||1:23:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Dealbreakers||1:23:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Let's Talk About Sex, Baby||1:23:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Married At First Sight, Season 11 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Married At First Sight, Season 11 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Married At First Sight, Season 11 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Married At First Sight, Season 11_Episode_1.avi and Married At First Sight, Season 11_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles