Every moment, every mistake, and every maybe matters when you are part of the good hair crew! Andi, increasingly confident about expressing herself, navigates her relationship with Jonah Beck and new territory in her long-standing friendships with Buffy and Cyrus. Meanwhile, she continues to work on building a family unit with her parents, Bex and Bowie, who are new to parenting but are doing their best through humor, love and open communication. And Andi's grandparents, Celia and Ham, are still very much in the picture to provide her with additional support. These are the moments to remember especially when you’re surrounded by the ones you love.
|1||The Boys Are Back||21:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Howling At the Moon Festival||21:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||It's a Dilemna||22:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Hole in the Wall||20:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||That Syncing Feeling||22:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Cookie Monster||21:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The New Girls||23:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||I Got Your Number||22:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Secret Society||18:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||The Quacks||23:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Andi Mack, Vol. 4 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Andi Mack, Vol. 4 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Andi Mack, Vol. 4 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Andi Mack, Vol. 4_Episode_1.avi and Andi Mack, Vol. 4_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles