Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SpongeBob SquarePants! Follow the adventures of this enthusiastic, optimistic sponge whose good intentions inevitably lead him and his friends into trouble.
|1||The Nitwitting / The Ballad of Filthy Mu||23:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Sandy's Nutty Nieces/Insecurity Guards||23:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout||44:09||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Gary's Got Legs/King Plankton||23:26||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||FarmerBob/Gary & Spot||23:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Broken Alarm/Karen's Baby||23:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||SpongeBob in RandomLand/SpongeBob's Bad||23:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The Krusty Bucket/Squid's on a Bus||23:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Mind the Gap/Dirty Bubble Returns||23:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Handemonium/Breakin'||23:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Plankton's Old Chum/Stormy Weather||23:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||A Cabin in the Kelp/The Hankering||23:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Escape from Beneath Glove World||23:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Shell Games/Senior Discount||23:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Jolly Lodgers/Biddy Sitting||23:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the SpongeBob SquarePants, Season 12 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your SpongeBob SquarePants, Season 12 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in SpongeBob SquarePants, Season 12 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: SpongeBob SquarePants, Season 12_Episode_1.avi and SpongeBob SquarePants, Season 12_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles