Pack up the boat and ride waves of laughter with SpongeBob and pals in four hilarious summer adventures. Man the lifeguard stand, head for the Great Barrier Reef, get an invite to the season’s biggest bash and more, in this seaworthy salute to travel.
First of all, you will need to download the SpongeBob SquarePants, High Tides and Wild Rides videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your SpongeBob SquarePants, High Tides and Wild Rides videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in SpongeBob SquarePants, High Tides and Wild Rides by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: SpongeBob SquarePants, High Tides and Wild Rides_Episode_1.avi and SpongeBob SquarePants, High Tides and Wild Rides_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles