Everybody’s going on vacation in Volume 13 of SpongeBob SquarePants! Join Plankton on a cruise, Mr. Krabs at the mint and Sandy on a trip to the moon! Plus, meet Bubble Buddy’s son, some ghostly, um, ghosts, a legendary karate master and more!
|1||Sweet and Sour Squidward / The Googly Ar||23:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Barnacle Face / Pet Sitter Pat||23:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Mermaidman Begins / Plankton’s Good Ey||23:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||House Sittin’ for Sandy / Smoothe Jazz||23:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Ghoul Fools||23:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Patrick's Staycation / Walking the Plank||23:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Mooncation / Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation||23:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||SquarePants Family Vacation||23:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||The Way of the Sponge / Bubble Trouble||23:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom||23:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Are You Happy Now? / Planet of the Jelly||23:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Restraining SpongeBob / Fiasco!||23:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Free Samples / Home Sweet Rubble||23:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 13 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 13 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 13 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 13_Episode_1.avi and SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 13_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles