Get ready for another unsinkable season of SpongeBob SquarePants! The fourth season includes SpongeBob and Patrick in a timeless Medieval adventure, Mr. Krabs selling The Krusty Krab, Squidward and SpongeBob melded into one body, and more nautical nonsense that'll have you riding waves of laughter!
|1||Fear of a Krabby Patty / Shell of a Man||23:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Krabs vs. Plankton / The Lost Mattress||23:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Have You Seen This Snail?||24:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Skill Crane / Good Neighbors||24:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Selling Out / Funny Pants||23:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Dunces and Dragons||24:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI - The Mo||23:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Patrick Smartpants / Squidbob Tentaclepa||23:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Krusty Towers / Mrs. Puff, You're Fired||23:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Ghost Host / Chimps Ahoy||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Whale of a Birthday / Karate Island||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||All That Glitters / Wishing You Well||23:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||The New Leaf / Once Bitten||23:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Bummer Vacation / Wigstruck||23:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||The Thing / Hocus Pocus||23:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Squidtastic Voyage / That's No Lady||23:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Born to Be Wild / Best Frenemies||23:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||The Best Day Ever / The Gift of Gum||23:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||The Pink Purloiner / Squid Wood||23:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||Driven to Tears / Rule of Dumb||23:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the SpongeBob SquarePants, Season 4 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your SpongeBob SquarePants, Season 4 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in SpongeBob SquarePants, Season 4 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: SpongeBob SquarePants, Season 4_Episode_1.avi and SpongeBob SquarePants, Season 4_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles