Collect these terrific episodes from the last three seasons of the blockbuster hit Friends in Volume 2 of “The One With All The Guest Stars” comedy compilation. Join all six friends as they navigate through their exciting and unexpected lives in Volume 2, which includes encounters with superstars like Brad Pitt, John Stamos, Anna Faris, and many more!
|1||S8: The One With the Halloween Party||21:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||S8: The One With the Rumor||21:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||S8: The One in Massapequa||21:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||S9: The One With the Male Nanny||31:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||S9: The One With Rachel's Other Sister||25:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||S9: The One Where Rachel Goes Back to Wo||23:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||S9: The One With the Mugging||22:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||S9: The One With the Donor||24:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||S9: The One in Barbados, Pts. 1 & 2||50:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||S10: The One Where Rachel's Sister Baby-||28:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||S10: The One With the Birth Mother||24:53||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||S10: The One Where the Stripper Cries||27:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||S10: The One With Princess Consuela||23:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||S10: The One Where Estelle Dies||23:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||S10: The Last One, Pts. 1 & 2||47:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Friends, The One With All the Guest Stars, Vol. 2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Friends, The One With All the Guest Stars, Vol. 2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Friends, The One With All the Guest Stars, Vol. 2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Friends, The One With All the Guest Stars, Vol. 2_Episode_1.avi and Friends, The One With All the Guest Stars, Vol. 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles