Friends." /> Friends."/>
Take that smelly cat — it's the Best of Phoebe! Emmy winner Lisa Kudrow stars as Phoebe Buffay (and, occasionally, as Phoebe's twin sister, Ursula), the sometimes ditzy, always honest guitar-playing friend who keeps everyone in check with her candor and free spirit. Speaking of spirits, this collection of 10 episodes includes "The One with the Cat," when Phoebe thinks her adoptive mother's spirit has entered a stray cat! Also included are "The One Hundredth," when surrogate mother Phoebe gives birth to the triplets she has been carrying for her brother (recurring guest star Giovanni Ribisi), "The One with the Cop," when Phoebe finds a police badge and goes on a campaign of good deeds, and "The One with Phoebe's Wedding" — where nothing goes according to plan and Phoebe fires her wedding planner . . . Monica! You won't want to miss these definitive episodes of Phoebe and Friends.
|1||The One With Phoebe's Husband||22:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The One With Phoebe's Ex Partner||22:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The One With the Cat||22:19||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The One With Joey's New Girlfriend||22:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The One Hundredth||22:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The One With the Cop||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The One With All the Candy||21:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The One With Ross's Inappropriate Song||23:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||The One With the Mugging||22:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||The One With Phoebe's Wedding||29:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The Best of Phoebe videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Best of Phoebe videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Best of Phoebe by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Best of Phoebe_Episode_1.avi and The Best of Phoebe_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles