Emmy and Golden Globe nominee Matthew Perry stars as Chandler Bing, a wry observer of everyone’s life — especially his own. Historically romantically dysfunctional and professionally unmotivated, he survives with his quick wit and sense of humor. In these 10 episodes, the always awkward and uncensored Chandler finds himself trapped in a bank lobby with a gorgeous supermodel, handcuffed in a compromising position at work, put in a box (literally) by Joey on Thanksgiving, moving to Yemen as the only way to escape abrasive ex-girlfriend Janice (recurring guest star Maggie Wheeler), and introduced to the art of a relaxing bubble bath by Monica. Also covered is Chandler’s fetish for shark documentaries, his fake “work laugh,” his invented game of “Cups” and, of course, his secret relationship and later marriage with Monica. All the choice Chandler moments are here in the Best of Bing!
|1||The One With the Blackout||22:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The One With the Hypnosis Tape||22:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The One With All the Rugby||22:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The One With the Cuffs||22:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The One With Chandler In a Box||22:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The One With All the Kissing||22:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The One With Chandler's Work Laugh||22:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The One On the Last Night||21:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||The One Where Chandler Takes a Bath||21:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||The One With the Sharks||23:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The Best of Chandler videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Best of Chandler videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Best of Chandler by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Best of Chandler_Episode_1.avi and The Best of Chandler_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles