Best of Monica." /> Best of Monica."/>
Ever had a friend who is a neurotic neat freak? Someone who is compulsive about every last detail, in addition to being a culinary genius? Competitive to the death but one of the truest friends you could ask for? Meet Monica Geller, played to perfection by Courteney Cox Arquette. In this collection of 10 episodes, catch Monica at her finest as she fixates on making jam in an effort to forget her ex, Richard (recurring guest star Tom Selleck), deflects many a joke about her once-hefty stature, helps protect "their" couch at the coffee shop and, yes, falls in love . . . with Chandler. But when writing their wedding vows proves a daunting task, will the union still seem a good idea? And, when Monica splurges on a very expensive pair of boots, she may be in trouble with her honey. Through it all, Monica's good intentions shine through, and her friends and brother, Ross, are right there to see the Best of Monica.
|1||The One With the Bullies||22:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The One With the Jam||22:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The One Where Monica Sings||30:50||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The One That Could Have Been, Pt. 1||21:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The One That Could Have Been, Pt. 2||21:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The One With Monica's Thunder||21:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The One With the Vows||21:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The One With the Secret Closet||21:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||The One With Monica's Boots||21:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||The One With the Birth Mother||24:52||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The Best of Monica videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Best of Monica videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Best of Monica by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Best of Monica_Episode_1.avi and The Best of Monica_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles