After moving to Sunnydale, California, Buffy Anne Summers just wants to be a normal teenager. Back in Los Angeles, her first Watcher had died; she inadvertently burned down the school gymnasium at her old high school; and her parents got a divorce. The move to Sunnydale is supposed to give both her and her mother, Joyce, a clean slate. But then she meets the school librarian, Rupert Giles, and quickly learns there is no escaping her destiny.
With Giles as her new Watcher, she reluctantly steps back into her role as the Slayer. But this time she is not fighting alone. She now has an inner circle of special friends - Willow, Xander, Cordelia, and a mysterious young man named Angel - ready to join the fight and drive in a stake or two if need be.
|1||Welcome to the Hellmouth||43:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The Harvest||45:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Witch||45:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Teacher's Pet||45:06||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Never Kill a Boy On the First Date||44:53||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The Pack||44:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Angel||45:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||I, Robot, You, Jane||44:51||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||The Puppet Show||44:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Nightmares||44:53||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Out of Mind...Out of Sight||44:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||The Prophecy Girl||45:19||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles