After an unsettling encounter with the Dracula, Buffy asks Giles to once again be her Watcher. Luckily he agrees, for Buffy is about to face mortal problems far more threatening than the undead: the sudden appearance of a sister named Dawn, her mother’s mysterious illness and Spike’s undying devotion. Then an undefeatable demon appears, forcing Buffy to turn to an ancient Spirit Guide who tells her that love is her greatest gift — and power.
|1||Buffy vs. Dracula||43:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Real Me||43:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Replacement||44:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Out of My Mind||44:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||No Place Like Home||44:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Family||44:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Fool for Love||44:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Shadow||43:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Listening to Fear||43:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Into the Woods||44:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Triangle||44:09||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Checkpoint||44:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Blood Ties||45:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Crush||44:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||I Was Made to Love You||43:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||The Body||44:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Forever||44:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Intervention||44:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Tough Love||44:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||Spiral||44:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||The Weight of the World||44:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||The Gift||44:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 5 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 5 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 5 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 5_Episode_1.avi and Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 5_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles