Elated with having Buffy back from the dead, her friends never wonder if she may have been in a better place. Only Spike knows the truth and as Buffy struggles to readjust to life she begins a relationship with Spike that torments her as much as it brings her fleeting comfort. Yet even as Buffy fears that the magic that brought her back has somehow changed her, Willow’s growing reliance on magic is an addiction she can barely control — and one that threatens everyone.
|1||Bargaining, Pt. 1||43:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Bargaining, Pt. 2||43:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||After Life||43:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Flooded||43:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Life Serial||43:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||All the Way||43:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Once More, With Feeling||50:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Tabula Rasa||43:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Smashed||43:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Wrecked||43:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Gone||43:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Doublemeat Palace||43:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Dead Things||43:18||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Older and Far Away||43:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||As You Were||43:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Hell's Bells||43:18||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Normal Again||43:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Entropy||43:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Seeing Red||43:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||Villains||42:18||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||Two to Go||43:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||Grave||43:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 6 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 6 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 6 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 6_Episode_1.avi and Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 6_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles