Buffy begins college feeling completely overwhelmed. But once the monsters show up, it's just like old times. Then she starts dating Riley, a handsome commando battling the same monsters. He's part of a secret organization called The Initiative, and Buffy is all too happy to join the team. But she soon suspects The Initiative may be more dangerous than the monsters they are supposed to be battling . . .
|1||The Freshman||44:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Living Conditions||42:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Harsh Light of Day||44:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Fear, Itself||42:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Beer Bad||43:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Wild At Heart||43:53||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The Initiative||44:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Pangs||44:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Something Blue||44:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Hush||44:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Doomed||44:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||A New Man||44:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||The I In Team||44:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Goodbye, Iowa||43:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||This Year's Girl||43:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Who Are You?||44:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Superstar||44:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Where the Wild Things Are||44:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||New Moon Rising||44:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||The Yoko Factor||44:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||Primeval||44:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||Restless||44:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 4 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 4 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 4 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 4_Episode_1.avi and Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 4_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles