The return of the multi-award-winning drama, which regularly draws audiences of over 10 million. It’s 1966, and it’s a testing time for the midwives. But there’s excitement, too, as the women’s rights movement intensifies. With Trixie’s help, Sister Julienne is determined to steer Nonnatus House out of its financial quandary. Dr Turner deals with an array of difficult cases including a former soldier involved in nuclear test explosions. Meanwhile, Sister Monica Joan experiences a crisis of faith, and Sister Frances realises she needs to be a little less spiritual if she’s to really connect with the local women. There are some interesting challenges ahead, as well as great celebrations when England wins the World Cup. Also available: Call the Midwife: Special Delivery, a celebratory episode marking the show's 10 year anniversary.
|1.||Christmas Special, Pt. 1||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||45:08||During Christmas time the circus comes to Poplar, putting a magical spell on its residents.||2.||Christmas Special, Pt. 2||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||45:09||A delighted Shelagh is reacquainted with an old friend, and Trixie receives an unusual gift.|
First of all, you will need to download the Call the Midwife, Season 10 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Call the Midwife, Season 10 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Call the Midwife, Season 10 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Call the Midwife, Season 10_Episode_1.avi and Call the Midwife, Season 10_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
Call the Midwife: Christmas Special - 2 episodes
Call the Midwife, Season 7 - 9 episodes
Call the Midwife, Season 9 - 10 episodes
Call the Midwife, Season 5 - 10 episodes
Call the Midwife, Season 2 - 8 episodes
Call the Midwife, Season 8 - 10 episodes
Call the Midwife, Season 6 - 10 episodes
Call the Midwife, Season 1 - 7 episodes
Call the Midwife, Season 3 - 9 episodes
Call the Midwife, Season 4 - 9 episodes
Call the Midwife, Season 10 - 10 episodes