The midwives of London's Nonnatus House deliver more babies and drama during the festive period, in this Christmas special; based on the best-selling memoirs of Jennifer Worth.
|1.||Christmas Special 2012||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||13:50||Christmas is coming, and in Poplar the midwives of Nonnatus House are busier than ever. When an abandoned baby is discovered on the steps of the convent, the whole community rallies round to provide food and clothing, and to try and trace his mother. Meanwhile, Jenny Lee (Jessica Raine) finds herself drawn into the mystery surrounding elderly local woman Mrs. Jenkins (Sheila Reid), while Chummy (Miranda Hart) is determined to stage an unforgettable nativity play.||2.||Sneak Peek||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||2:54||An exclusive sneak peek of the Christmas Special of this captivating British drama. Based on the best selling memoirs of Jennifer Worth and set in the 1950s, Call the Midwife is a moving and intimate insight into the colorful world of midwifery and family life in London’s East End.|
First of all, you will need to download the Call the Midwife: Christmas Special videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Call the Midwife: Christmas Special videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Call the Midwife: Christmas Special by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Call the Midwife: Christmas Special_Episode_1.avi and Call the Midwife: Christmas Special_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
The First Noel
Best Christmas Show This Year
Call the Midwife: Christmas Special - 2 episodes
Call the Midwife, Season 7 - 9 episodes
Call the Midwife, Season 9 - 10 episodes
Call the Midwife, Season 5 - 10 episodes
Call the Midwife, Season 2 - 8 episodes
Call the Midwife, Season 8 - 10 episodes
Call the Midwife, Season 6 - 10 episodes
Call the Midwife, Season 1 - 7 episodes
Call the Midwife, Season 3 - 9 episodes
Call the Midwife, Season 4 - 9 episodes
Call the Midwife, Season 10 - 10 episodes
Call the Midwife, Season 11 - 10 episodes