Everyone has a family. And every family has a story. “This is Us” chronicles the Pearson family throughout the decades: from Jack (Milo Ventimiglia) and Rebecca ( Mandy Moore) as young parents in the 1980’s to their kids (the big three), Kevin (Justin Hartley), Kate (Chrissy Metz) and Randall (Sterling K. Brown) searching for love and fulfillment in the present day along with Toby (Chris Sullivan) and Beth (Susan Kelechi Watson). This grounded, life-affirming dramady reveals how the tiniest events in our lives impact who we become, and how the connections we share with each other can transcend time, distance and even death.
|1.||The Challenger||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||46:04||The Big Three celebrate their 41st birthday.|
First of all, you will need to download the This is Us, Season 6 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your This is Us, Season 6 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in This is Us, Season 6 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: This is Us, Season 6_Episode_1.avi and This is Us, Season 6_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles