Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel continue to stand out as mother and daughter Lorelai and Rory Gilmore in this heartwarming drama. As graduation from Chilton Academy approaches, Rory's life becomes complex, her lifelong dream of attending Harvard at odds with her grandparents' wishes for her to attend Yale. Rory and Lorelai deal with Rory's transition from high school to university, as both of their love lives grow chaotic.
|1||Lazy-Hazy-Crazy Days||44:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Haunted Leg||43:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Application Anxiety||44:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||One's Got Class and the Other One Dyes||41:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Eight O'Clock At the Oasis||43:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Take the Deviled Eggs...||41:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||They Shoot Gilmores, Don't They?||43:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Let the Games Begin||44:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||A Deep-Fried Korean Thanksgiving||41:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||That'll Do, Pig||42:26||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||I Solemnly Swear...||41:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Lorelai Out of Water||43:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Dear Emily and Richard||41:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Swan Song||44:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Face-Off||44:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||The Big One||44:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||A Tale of Poes and Fire||44:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Happy Birthday, Baby||44:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Keg! Max!||43:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||Say Goodnight, Gracie||44:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||Here Comes the Son||43:52||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||Those Are Strings, Pinocchio||44:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Gilmore Girls, Season 3 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Gilmore Girls, Season 3 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Gilmore Girls, Season 3 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Gilmore Girls, Season 3_Episode_1.avi and Gilmore Girls, Season 3_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles