As the Emmy-winning series reaches its seventh and final season, Lorelai and Rory turn to each other for support. Will their relationships and dreams come to fruition? With a colorful cast of characters, life in Stars Hollow is anything but dull. As the season unfolds, Lorelai's relationship with Luke may be over now that she has let Christopher (recurring guest star David Sutcliffe), Rory's father, come between them again. Even so, Lorelai and Luke still have to coexist in tiny, close-knit Stars Hollow with the town's watchful eyes on them and their charged history. Meanwhile, Rory will attempt to keep her long-distance romance with Logan alive, even though communication has never been their strong suit, and London is far away. Rory now begins her senior year at Yale and continues as the editor of the Yale daily paper. Recurring guest stars this season include Sherilyn Fenn, Vanessa Marano, Krysten Ritter, and Michael DeLuise.
|1||The Long Morrow||42:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||That's What You Get, Folks, for Makin' W||42:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Lorelai's First Cotillion||42:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||'S Wonderful, 'S Marvelous||42:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The Great Stink||42:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Go Bulldogs!||42:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||French Twist||41:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Introducing Lorelai Planetarium||42:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Knit, People, Knit||42:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Merry Fisticuffs||41:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Santa's Secret Stuff||41:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||To Whom It May Concern||42:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||I'd Rather Be In Philadelphia||42:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Farewell, My Pet||42:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||I'm a Kayak, Hear Me Roar||42:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Will You Be My Lorelai Gilmore?||42:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Gilmore Girls Only||41:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Hay Bale Maze||42:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||It's Just Like Riding a Bike||42:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||Lorelai? Lorelai?||42:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||Unto the Breach||41:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||Bon Voyage||42:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Gilmore Girls, Season 7 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Gilmore Girls, Season 7 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Gilmore Girls, Season 7 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Gilmore Girls, Season 7_Episode_1.avi and Gilmore Girls, Season 7_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles