Warm up with laughs in this season-themed collection, SpongeBob SquarePants: Bundled Up in Bikini Bottom! There’s no shortage of high jinx in Bikini Bottom when old man winter settles in and brings with him “not a pillow or a sheet, but a blanket… a blanket of snow” and SpongeBob and Patrick introduce Squidward to the art of the good, old-fashioned snowball fight (which he likes a little too much!). Then Plankton brings the cold inside when he tries to freeze the Krusty Krab out of business, Sandy takes sporting to the extreme, trying to fit in as much activity as possible before she hibernates for the season, and the boys encounter a winter wonderland inside Sandy’s treedome where she finally succumbs to her winter nap – with strict instructions for Patrick and SpongeBob to STAY OUT!, and get in the holiday spirit when SpongeBob brings the very first Christmas to Bikini Bottom.
|1||Patchy the Pirate Presents the SpongeBob||23:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Pre-Hibernation Week / Life of Crime||24:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Survival of the Idiots / Dumped||24:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Snowball Effect / One Krab's Trash||23:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||New Digs / Krabs a la Mode||23:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the SpongeBob SquarePants, Bundled Up In Bikini Bottom! videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your SpongeBob SquarePants, Bundled Up In Bikini Bottom! videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in SpongeBob SquarePants, Bundled Up In Bikini Bottom! by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: SpongeBob SquarePants, Bundled Up In Bikini Bottom!_Episode_1.avi and SpongeBob SquarePants, Bundled Up In Bikini Bottom!_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles