Be there AND be square with this jam-packed collection featuring mini Squidward, a frozen Krusty Krab, the world’s oldest living bubble, the Fiery Fist O’ Pain, a dirty plate, an itchy situation and lots more in Volume 7 of SpongeBob SquarePants!
|1||The Pink Purloiner / Squid Wood||23:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The Best Day Ever / The Gift of Gum||23:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Friend or Foe||23:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The Original Fry Cook / Night Light||23:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Rise and Shine & Waiting / Fungus Among||23:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Spy Buddies / Boat Smarts / Good Old Wha||23:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||New Digs / Krabs a la Mode||23:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Roller Cowards / Bucket Sweet Bucket||23:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||To Love a Patty / Breath of a Fresh Squi||23:26||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Money Talks / Spongebob vs. the Patty Ga||23:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||The Krusty Sponge / Sing a Song of Patri||23:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||A Flea in Her Dome / Donut of Shame / Th||25:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Atlantis Squarepantis||44:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 7 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 7 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 7 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 7_Episode_1.avi and SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 7_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles