It’s more nautical nonsense as Mr. Krabs starts selling krusty dogs, Squidward gets a new best friend, Pearl rides in the Tunnel of Glove, SpongeBob and his friends encounter the legends of Bikini Bottom and more, in Volume 12 of SpongeBob SquarePants!
|1||Krusty Dogs / The Wreck of the Mauna Loa||23:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Mystery With a Twistery||23:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Abrasive Side / Ear Worm||23:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Legends of Bikini Bottom||1:07:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||New Fish in Town / Love That Squid||23:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||You Don't Know Sponge / Tunnel of Glove||23:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Big Sister Sam / Perfect Chemistry||23:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The Curse of the Hex / The Main Drain||23:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||A Friendly Game / Sentimental Sponge||23:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Frozen Face Off||23:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Accidents Will Happen / The Other Patty||23:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Drive Thru / The Hot Shot||23:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 12 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 12 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 12 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 12_Episode_1.avi and SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 12_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles