Dive in to classic episodes like Karate Choppers, Hooky, and Wormy! SpongeBob SquarePants Volume 2 finds our porous pal at his hilarious best when he takes the wrong bus, blows up a buddy, finds a goldmine of entertainment in a piece of paper and more!
|1||SpongeBob 129 / Karate Choppers||24:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Sleepy Time / Suds||24:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Valentine's Day / The Paper||24:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Arrgh! / Rock Bottom||23:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Texas / Walking Small||23:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Fools in April / Neptune's Spatula||23:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Hooky / Mermaid Man II||24:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Your Shoe Is Untied / Squid's Day Off||24:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Something Smells / Bossy Boots||24:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Big Pink Loser / Bubble Buddy||24:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Dying for Pie / Imitation Krabs||24:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Wormy / Patty Hype||23:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Patchy the Pirate Presents the SpongeBob||23:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 2_Episode_1.avi and SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles