There’s nothing like some seaworthy competition among friends, like when SpongeBob and Patrick compete against each other for fry cook supremacy, a rock looks like the favorite to win a race, jellyfishing becomes a full time non-paying job, and more!
|1||Pressure / The Smoking Peanut||23:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Jellyfish Hunter / The Fry Cook Games||24:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Great Snail Race / Mid-Life Crustace||24:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Spongicus / Suctioncup Symphony||23:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||A Friendly Game / Sentimental Sponge||23:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the SpongeBob SquarePants, Mighty Sporting of You videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your SpongeBob SquarePants, Mighty Sporting of You videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in SpongeBob SquarePants, Mighty Sporting of You by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: SpongeBob SquarePants, Mighty Sporting of You_Episode_1.avi and SpongeBob SquarePants, Mighty Sporting of You_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles