Get ready for more outrageous antics as The Three Stooges return in this collection of chronological masterpieces.
|1||Corny Casanovas||16:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Cuckoo On a Choo Choo||15:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Gents in a Jam||16:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||He Cooked His Goose||15:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Listen Judge||17:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||A Missed Fortune||16:09||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Three Dark Horses||16:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Booty and the Beast||15:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Bubble Trouble||16:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Goof On the Roof||16:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Income Tax Sappy||16:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Knutzy Knights||15:26||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Loose Loot||15:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Musty Musketeers||15:55||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Pals and Gals||16:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Pardon My Backfire||15:55||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Rip, Sew and Stitch||16:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Scotched in Scotland||15:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Shot in the Frontier||15:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||Spooks||15:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||Tricky Dicks||15:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||Up in Daisy's Penthouse||16:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The Three Stooges, The Collection 1952–1954 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Three Stooges, The Collection 1952–1954 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Three Stooges, The Collection 1952–1954 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Three Stooges, The Collection 1952–1954_Episode_1.avi and The Three Stooges, The Collection 1952–1954_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles