This volume contains 10 episodes of Star Wars Rebels, Season 2. The rebel crew of the Ghost is forced to leave Lothal in order to survive the growing Imperial oppression. Striving to make a greater impact, Ezra, Kanan, Sabine, Hera, Zeb and Chopper, join with another rebel cell, seeking out new allies and additional resources to build their fledgling fleet and help those in need. However, a terrifying new threat has emerged in the form of Sith Lord Darth Vader, as well as new Inquisitors, who have been sent to defeat the Jedi and crush the growing rebellion. Through dangerous rescue missions, thrilling space chases, and spectacular lightsaber duels, the crew will be put to the test like never before.
|1||The Lost Commanders||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Relics of the Old Republic||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Always Two There Are||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Brothers of the Broken Horn||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Wings of the Master||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Blood Sisters||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Stealth Strike||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The Future of the Force||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Legacy||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||A Princess On Lothal||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Star Wars Rebels, Season 2, Pt. 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Star Wars Rebels, Season 2, Pt. 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Star Wars Rebels, Season 2, Pt. 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Star Wars Rebels, Season 2, Pt. 1_Episode_1.avi and Star Wars Rebels, Season 2, Pt. 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles