Having established a secret base on Atollon, the Ghost crew strengthens the rebel fleet by acquiring new resources and recruits eager to stand against the Empire. However, the Imperial efforts to eliminate the rebellion are now being led by the coldly analytical Grand Admiral Thrawn whose strategic, tactical, and cultural insight make him a threat unlike any the rebels have faced before. Ezra and Sabine take on new roles and challenges as the rebels prepare for their biggest mission yet – a direct assault on the Empire!
|1||Steps Into Shadow||43:26||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The Holocrons of Fate||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Antilles Extraction||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Hera's Heroes||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The Last Battle||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Imperial Supercommandos||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Iron Squadron||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The Wynkahthu Job||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||An Inside Man||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Visions and Voices||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Ghosts of Geonosis, Pt. 1||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Ghosts of Geonosis, Pt. 2||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Warhead||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Trials of the Darksaber||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Legacy of Mandalore||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Through Imperial Eyes||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Secret Cargo||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Double Agent Droid||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Twin Suns||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||Zero Hour, Pt. 1||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||Zero Hour, Pt. 2||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Star Wars Rebels, Season 3 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Star Wars Rebels, Season 3 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Star Wars Rebels, Season 3 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Star Wars Rebels, Season 3_Episode_1.avi and Star Wars Rebels, Season 3_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles