This volume contains the last 10 episodes of Star Wars Rebels, Season 2. The galactic conflict intensifies in this third volume of Star Wars Rebels. The crew of the Ghost has strengthened in numbers after joining forces with rebel cell Phoenix Squadron but the Empire maintains its stronghold. With vast Imperial resources at his disposal, Darth Vader continues his quest to destroy the fledging rebellion using any means necessary – including the dreaded Inquisitorius. With the help of old friends and new allies, the rebels endeavor to establish a base of operations but despite their heroic intentions, they are outmatched by Imperial forces. Kanan, Ezra, and Ahsoka Tano are left without any other option but to confront the evil Sith to protect their rebel friends and forge ahead.
|1||The Protector of Concord Dawn||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Legends of the Lasat||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Call||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Homecoming||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The Honorable Ones||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Shroud of Darkness||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The Forgotten Droid||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The Mystery of Chopper Base||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Twilight of the Apprentice, Pt. 1||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Twilight of the Apprentice, Pt. 2||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Star Wars Rebels, Season 2, Pt. 2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Star Wars Rebels, Season 2, Pt. 2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Star Wars Rebels, Season 2, Pt. 2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Star Wars Rebels, Season 2, Pt. 2_Episode_1.avi and Star Wars Rebels, Season 2, Pt. 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles