The Ghost crew joins the growing Rebel Alliance, struggling to unite against the Galactic Empire. However, when a new Imperial threat arises on Lothal, Ezra leads the crew back to his home world to defeat the oppressive forces of the Empire, under the command of the cunning Grand Admiral Thrawn. Old friends are reunited and new allegiances are forged as the series builds to its epic conclusion.
|1||Heroes of Mandalore, Pt. 1||21:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Heroes of Mandalore, Pt. 2||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||In the Name of the Rebellion, Pt. 1||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||In the Name of the Rebellion, Pt. 2||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The Occupation||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Flight of the Defender||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Kindred||21:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Crawler Commandeers||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Rebel Assault||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Jedi Night||22:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Dume||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Wolves and a Door||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||A World Between Worlds||23:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||A Fool's Hope||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Family Reunion - and Farewell||45:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Exclusive BTS: Sabine’s Mandalorian Ro||04:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Season 4 Trailer||03:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Star Wars Rebels, Season 4 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Star Wars Rebels, Season 4 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Star Wars Rebels, Season 4 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Star Wars Rebels, Season 4_Episode_1.avi and Star Wars Rebels, Season 4_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles