The Galactic Empire continues to grow, having seized control of Outer Rim planet Lothal. While innocent citizens struggle against Imperial oppression, the motley crew of the starship Ghost takes on a new member, street orphan Ezra Bridger. As Ezra embarks on missions with the crew to thwart the Empire and assist the citizens of Lothal, he learns what it means to be part of a team, fighting for something larger than himself. With each adventure, Ezra solidifies his place in this new family, while being taught the ways of the Jedi.
|1||Droids in Distress||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Fighter Flight||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Rise of the Old Masters||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Breaking Ranks||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Out of Darkness||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Empire Day||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Gathering Forces||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Path of the Jedi||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Idiot's Array||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Vision of Hope||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Call to Action||22:08||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Rebel Resolve||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Fire Across the Galaxy||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Star Wars Rebels, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Star Wars Rebels, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Star Wars Rebels, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Star Wars Rebels, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and Star Wars Rebels, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles