Download the futuristic science-fiction series set in the year 2258 aboard a five-mile-long, totally self-sufficient United Nations-like space station. Babylon 5 is where humans and aliens try to work out their differences peacefully, in neutral territory full of mystery, suspense, and adventure. The space outpost is a hotbed of interplanetary intrigue, conspiracies, and betrayals among myriad life-forms living and working together. It's a port of call and a home away from home for diplomats, entrepreneurs, wanderers, and refugees — many on missions of urgency. The series stars Bruce Boxleitner, Claudia Christian, Jerry Doyle, Mira Furlan, Richard Biggs, Peter Jurasik, Andreas Katsulas, and Andrea Thompson.
|1||The Gathering||1:34:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Midnight On the Firing Line||43:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Soul Hunter||43:55||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Born to the Purple||43:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Infection||43:51||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The Parliament of Dreams||43:55||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Mind War||43:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The War Prayer||43:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||And the Sky Full of Stars||43:53||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Deathwalker||43:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Believers||43:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Survivors||43:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||By Any Means Necessary||43:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Signs and Portents||43:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||TKO||43:55||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Grail||43:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Eyes||43:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Legacies||43:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||A Voice In the Wilderness, Pt. 1||43:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||A Voice In the Wilderness, Pt. 2||43:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||Babylon Squared||43:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||The Quality of Mercy||43:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|23||Chrysalis||43:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Babylon 5, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Babylon 5, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Babylon 5, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Babylon 5, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and Babylon 5, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles