It is now the year 2259. Five hostile federations dominate the outermost regions of space. Heroes, thieves, and rare and exotic beings find refuge in this time of uneasy peace and the constant threat of war on a lone space station – the last and best hope for peace between a hundred worlds, alien and human alike. This season, Babylon 5's captain declares the station an independent state and forms a war council to battle the evil Shadows – and their allies on Earth. A terrifying new alliance between the Shadows and another race is discovered. And Sheridan travels back in time to undertake a mission involving the station's predecessor, Babylon 4.
|1||Matters of Honor||43:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Convictions||43:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||A Day In the Strife||43:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Passing Through Gethsemane||43:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Voices of Authority||43:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Dust to Dust||43:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Exogenesis||43:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Messages from Earth||43:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Point of No Return||43:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Severed Dreams||43:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Ceremonies of Light and Dark||43:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Sic Transit Vir||43:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||A Late Delivery from Avalon||43:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Ship of Tears||43:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Interludes and Examinations||43:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||War Without End, Pt. 1||43:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||War Without End, Pt. 2||43:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Walkabout||43:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Grey 17 Is Missing||43:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||And the Rock Cried Out, No Hiding Place||43:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||Shadow Dancing||43:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||Z'Ha'Dum||43:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Babylon 5, Season 3 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Babylon 5, Season 3 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Babylon 5, Season 3 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Babylon 5, Season 3_Episode_1.avi and Babylon 5, Season 3_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles