In the second season of this intense sci-fi saga, the Earth Alliance has placed a massive space station, Babylon 5, into orbit around a planet in a neutral corner of a distant galaxy. The station serves as a refuge for anyone seeking sanctuary from the tyranny of the hostile federations that dominate the outermost regions of space. It's now 2258, and Babylon 5 gets a controversial new leader as the station prepares to serve as the last defense against a terrifying race known as the Shadows.
|1||Points of Departure||43:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Revelations||43:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Geometry of Shadows||43:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||A Distant Star||43:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The Long Dark||43:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Spider In the Web||43:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Soul Mates||43:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||A Race Through Dark Places||43:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||The Coming of Shadows||43:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Gropos||43:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||All Alone In the Night||43:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Acts of Sacrifice||43:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Hunter, Prey||43:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||There All the Honor Lies||43:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||And Now for a Word||43:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||In the Shadow of Z'Ha'Dum||43:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Knives||43:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Confessions and Lamentations||43:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Divided Loyalties||43:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||The Long, Twilight Struggle||43:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||Comes the Inquisitor||43:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||The Fall of Night||43:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Babylon 5, Season 2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Babylon 5, Season 2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Babylon 5, Season 2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Babylon 5, Season 2_Episode_1.avi and Babylon 5, Season 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles