In the fourth season of the acclaimed space opera Babylon 5, the station continues to serve as a refuge for heroes, thieves, and rare and exotic beings in a time of uneasy peace and the constant threat of war. The space station and its allies finally engage the powerful Shadows in a tremendous showdown, while the station's captain strives to expose far-reaching corruption on Earth. Also, Sheridan and Delenn's alliance – both personal and political – signals a new age of peace in the universe.
|1||The Hour of the Wolf||43:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Whatever Happened to Mr. Garibaldi?||43:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Summoning||43:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Falling Toward Apotheosis||43:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The Long Night||43:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Into the Fire||43:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Epiphanies||43:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The Illusion of Truth||43:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Atonement||43:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Racing Mars||43:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Lines of Communication||44:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Conflicts of Interest||44:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Rumors, Bargains & Lies||44:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Moments of Transition||44:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||No Surrender, No Retreat||44:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||The Exercise of Vital Power||44:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||The Face of the Enemy||44:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Intersections In Real Time||44:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Between the Darkness and the Light||44:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||Endgame||44:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||Rising Star||44:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||The Deconstruction of Falling Stars||44:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Babylon 5, Season 4 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Babylon 5, Season 4 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Babylon 5, Season 4 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Babylon 5, Season 4_Episode_1.avi and Babylon 5, Season 4_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles